Become a Frontend Developer at Factorial
We are looking for a frontend developer who supports us at creating first-class, responsive experiences for our clients.
Factorial is a development studio based in Hamburg. We work hand in hand with agencies and direct clients on progressive solutions for international brands. We appreciate the different backgrounds of our team members, value agile processes, believe in open communication and love quality code. We work in small, self-organizing teams of autonomous individuals. We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team on a permanent position.
- You conceptualize, plan and implement highly performant web applications.
- You work closely with concept, design and other experts of different areas to create great user experiences.
- You create reusable web components using atomic design principles.
- You research optimal solutions and participate in optimizing our agile process.
- Experience in creating responsive user interfaces.
- Experience in frontend tooling with Gulp, WebPack and Grunt.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English. You are able to communicate concepts and their implications to non-technical stakeholders.
Would be terrific
- Knowledge of SMACSS, BEM and SUIT CSS.
- Hands-on knowledge of client frameworks such as React, Vue.js or AngularJs.
- Hands-on knowledge of PostCSS and SASS.
- Able to write EcmaScript 6 and transpile it using Babel.
- Able to write Tests using Jasmine, Mocha, Tape, AVA or similar.
- Experience in working in agile processes such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- A great team and a pleasant work environment.
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of knowledge sharing.
- The possibility to use newest technology in real-world applications.
- A yearly educational budget at your own disposal.
- A centrally located office in the heart of Altona.
- Free drinks, organic fruit & a foosball table.
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Please send your application with a short CV, links to work samples and your github profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value real-life, working code higher than academic titles.
Looking forward to hearing from you!