Become a Project Manager / Account Manager (m/w) at Factorial
We are looking for a Project Manager / Account Manager (m/w) who is responsible for managing the implementation of resources and team members on primarily Drupal/web based engagements. The PM also ensures a project to be completed within a certain set of pre-defined restraints. These restraints will involve schedules, budgets, personnel and materials.
Factorial is a digital agency that is driven by technology in Hamburg. Hand in hand with our clients we create complex web applications and custom tailored enterprise software. We appreciate the different backgrounds of our team members, value agile processes, believe in open communication and love quality code.
- You are in charge of individual web projects on behalf of our clients.
- You always pay attention to economic efficiency and customer satisfaction while leading project teams in an agile environment.
- As interface between client, partner and internal departments you will be the direct contact concerning the projects needs and elaborate solutions based on our clients demands
- You are responsible for conception, planning, controlling, budgets and change request matters as well as the setup of client projects
- Project management, reporting and control of budgets as well as achieving milestones will be part of your tasks together with resource, quality and risk management
- You have at least five years of experience in leading IT projects including responsibility for budget (35.000+ EUR).
- You are experienced in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban).
- You have a very good understanding of technical matters and the ability to communicate complex technical terminology.
- You have broad experience in web technologies.
- You have good communication skills as well as assertive abilities in direct contact with high maintenance clientele.
- You are skilled in leading co-workers and find the right tone dealing with customers.
- You are up to date with the project's progress, customer satisfaction as well as satisfaction of the project team.
- Very good skills of the German and English language both written and spoken
- A great, international team and a pleasant work environment.
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of knowledge sharing.
- The possibility to use newest technology in real-world applications.
- A good work-life-balance and optional home office days.
- A yearly education budget at your own disposal.
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg Altona.
- Free drinks, organic fruit & a foosball table.
We value real-life, working experience higher than academic titles. We appreciate logic thinking, the interest to learn new technologies and the motivation to be an active part of our growing team.
Please send your application with a short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.