Factorial is a development studio based in Hamburg. We create progressive digital solutions for international brands. We appreciate the different backgrounds of our team members, value agile processes, believe in open communication and love quality code. We work in small, self-organising teams of autonomous individuals.
- You write clean, consistent and predictable code.
- You conceptualise, plan and implement highly performant web applications.
- You work closely with concept, design and other experts of different areas to create great user experiences.
- You research optimal solutions and participate in optimising our agile process.
- Excellent communication skills in English (must) and German (can) . You are able to communicate concepts and their implications to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in writing single page applications with Vue.js (preference) or React.
- Experience in application state management with Vuex (preference) or Redux.
- Experience in testing single page applications with Jest, ava or similar.
- Experience in frontend tooling with webpack.
Would be terrific
- Hands-on knowledge of Vuetify.
- Hands-on knowledge of PostCSS and SUIT CSS.
- Experience in creating responsive user interfaces.
- Experience in working in agile processes such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- A great team and a pleasant work environment.
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of knowledge sharing.
- The possibility to use newest technology in real-world applications.
- The possibility to contribute to open source projects.
- A good work-life-balance and optional home office days.
- A yearly educational budget at your own disposal.
- A centrally located office in the heart of Altona.
- Free drinks, organic fruit & a foosball table.
You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply. Please send your application with a short CV, links to work samples and your github profile to email@example.com. We value real-life, working code higher than academic titles.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Hiring process
- We screen your application and references.
- Video-Interview (1:1, max ~ 1h)
- Code Assignment (max ~ 1d)
- In-Person Interview (1 Team Lead + Dev Team)