Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team onsite in our Hamburg office.
Factorial is technology partner and develops sophisticated digital products. We have been working with regional and international customers since 2015 and have been growing steadily ever since.
Our team consists of people with different backgrounds and career paths, united by curiosity and passion for technology and digital innovation. We live New Work, appreciate personal responsibility and flexibility.
- You have the ability to grasp new technical aspects in a short time. In addition, you have strong analytical skills.
- Your technical studies or comparable work experience enable you to face new technological challenges, to understand our projects in the required depth and to develop the according solutions.
- You focus on project success, by maintenance of the backlog and specification of user stories using Jira (or similar software). A complete requirements management is indispensable for you.
- You have already worked side by side with agile teams as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner. You are responsible for Scrum artefacts such as sprint plannings, dailies, sprint reviews, retrospectives as well as backlog refinement sessions.
- For the success of your projects you take over the responsibility of steering the team, the process and the controlling.
- You will keep an eye on quality assurance and ensure that the customer receives a flawless product at all times.
- Your basic knowledge of HTML, SQL or other programming languages allows you to have technical discussions with the developers at eye level.
- Experience in SEO and tracking / analytics are a bonus.
- You are organized and communicative, you master dealing with different team members empathically and collegially.
- You enjoy working in international teams and communicate very confidently in German and English.
What we offer you
- Extensive development possibilities in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of exchanging experience
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management
- A beautiful office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- Very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit & kicker
- A great cook who prepares lunch for us every 2 weeks.
This is a fixed-term employment contract for one year with the subsequent option of a permanent employment in Hamburg.
Please send your detailed application documents including salary expectations by e-mail to our HR Manager Seda. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.