You are looking for new devops challenges?
Factorial is a young digital agency from Hamburg. Founded in 2015, our team now consists of over 40 creative minds. In our daily work with our clients, we develop and design user-centric interfaces and digital services. In doing so, we rely on excellent technologies from the open source sector. We work together as a team in an interdisciplinary way, learn from each other and offer a collegial environment for the personal development of each individual.
Topics such as new work, sustainability and digital fairness are at the heart of our work. We pursue these aspects to the best of our ability in our daily work, e.g. for dpa (Deutsche Presse-Agentur), Gruner + Jahr, Occhio, the solar system service DZ-4 and several more. Basically, our work is about creating added value for users and supporting our customers in the digital transformation of their processes and business models. We embrace OpenSource (e.g. Drupal, Vue.js) for our solutions, and we try to contribute back our own tools as much as possible.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- You have a strong understanding of current technologies and tools, such as container technologies, cloud providers, management of configuration and deployment . e.g. Ansible, docker, kubernetes etc.
- Hands on experience with developer operations and hosting environments (e.g. LAMP, VMs, docker, kubernetes, etc)
- Experience administering and deploying development CD/CI tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab or GitHub
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Good communication skills in English
- A problem solver attitude and the ability to work self dependent as well as in a team
- Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- Experience with one or more programming languages, preferably PHP and Golang and frameworks like Drupal, Symfony and/or Laravel
- Experience in working with a distributed team
- You are organized, open- minded and communicate well
- you master dealing with different team members empathically and collegially.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Install, configure, maintain and monitor highly available software on servers based on linux, docker and/or kubernetes
- Support our dev-team with their technical requirements regarding hosting and infrastructure
- Integrate our clients infrastructure into our own workflows and pipelines
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design and implement procedures for system troubleshooting, backups and maintenance
What we offer you
- Extensive opportunity to shape the future in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of sharing experiences
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management
- A nice office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- Very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit & table football
- You can work with us in Hamburg or remotely. This is a permanent position.
It’s a Match?
Please send your application via email to Seda at email@example.com.
We like to hire curious people who want to learn and develop themselves and their skills.
If you are interested in this position, but your previous experience does not perfectly match what is listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right fit for this role, or any other role for that matter.