Your way of working mirrors your high interest in operating with current technologies and tools? Then we are looking for you at Factorial: a problem solver with profound understanding of application development.
Come join Factorial in the role of an experienced DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)! You can provide technical solutions through being able to switch between different softwares, programming languages and technologies. You can support optimizing the company’s workflow and back the developers.
- You analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- You install, configure, maintain and monitor highly available software on servers based on Linux, docker and/or kubernetes.
- You support our dev team with their technical requirements regarding hosting and infrastructure.
- You integrate our clients infrastructure into our own workflows and pipelines.
- You investigate and resolve technical issues.
- You design and implement procedures for system troubleshooting, backups and maintenance.
- You have a strong understanding of current technologies and tools, such as container technologies, cloud providers, management of configuration and deployment (e.g. Ansible, docker, kubernetes etc.).
- You work with a problem solver attitude and are able to apply that self dependent as well as in a team.
- You are experienced in one or more programming languages, preferably PHP, Golang and frameworks like Drupal, Symfony and/or Laravel.
- You have work experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar software engineering role.
- You hold a hands-on experience with developer operations and hosting environments (e.g. LAMP, VMs, docker, kubernetes, etc).
- You are skilled in administering and deploying development CD/CI tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab or GitHub.
- You have working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- You are able to communicate well in English.
- You own significant experience with Linux operating system environments.
- You have worked in a distributed team before.
- You are organised, open-minded and communicate well.
- You master dealing with different team members empathically and collegially.
Life at Factorial
Factorial is located in the popular Ottensen district of Hamburg and, in fact, all over the world. Since 2015, we have grown into a team of over 50 dedicated, creative minds. Our roots are in coding – today we accompany our customers from strategy to digital product from a single source.
At Factorial you will find a space where we support and learn from each other. Everyone with a focus on their individual development.
Locally and remotely, we are a steady team. We work interdisciplinary on user-centered interfaces and digital services. New Work, Sustainable Development and Digital Fairness are the guiding ethics of our collaboration.
- Flexibility in working location and working hours.
- Educational Budget and Contribution Days for your self-development.
- Diversity in an international team.
- Work-Life-Support in collaboration with the “Fürstenberg Institut”.
- Language lessons
- Yoga lessons in Hamburg.
- ‘Family-friendly company’ awarded by “Hamburger Allianz für Familien”.
Is it a match?
We look forward to receiving your application by email to Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org.