You love the Vue.js ecosystem and want to create modern web app with us?
Factorial is a young digital agency from Hamburg. Founded in 2015, our team now consists of over 40 creative minds. In our daily work with our clients, we develop and design user-centric interfaces and digital services. In doing so, we rely on excellent technologies from the open source sector. We work together as a team in an interdisciplinary way, learn from each other and offer a collegial environment for the personal development of each individual.
Topics such as new work, sustainability and digital fairness are at the heart of our work. We pursue these aspects to the best of our ability in our daily work, e.g. for dpa (Deutsche Presse-Agentur), Gruner + Jahr, Occhio, the solar system service DZ-4 and several more. Basically, our work is about creating added value for users and supporting our customers in the digital transformation of their processes and business models.
- Working self-organized, open-minded and communicative.
- Having an eye for design, accessibility and performance.
- Good communication skills in English (must) and German (nice to have).
- Experience in working in agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to quickly become productive in different development environments.
Would be terrific
- Experience with TDD and common test frameworks like Jest.
- Experience in Nuxt.js
- You take ownership of frontend solutions in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- You plan frontend architectures and API integration in complex web applications.
- You implement new features or improve existing components.
- You write clean and understandable code using modern tools and workflows.
- You collaborate closely with UX and visual designers.
- You evaluate technical feasibility of feature requests.
- You test and document your code.
- You support your teammates with code reviews and pair programming.
Technologies and tools you will be using
The following is a list of technologies that you might face on the job (depends on the project). We don’t expect a perfect match here.
- Mainly in Development: Vue.js, Nuxt.js, ES6, HTML5, CSS
Also in Development: Tailwind, PostCSS, Web Components, Node.js, Twig, Jest, BackstopJS, Storybook, Browserstack, Docker, Git, Drupal, Laravel
- Design: Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, Figma
- Collaboration: Jira, Confluence, GitLab, GitHub, Mattermost, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Zoom
What we offer
- Extensive development possibilities in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of exchanging experience
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management
- A beautiful office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- Very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit & kicker
- A great cook who prepares lunch for us every 2 weeks.
You can work with us in Hamburg or remotely. This is a permanent position.
It’s a Match?
Please send your application with meaningful case studies via email to Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to hire curious people who want to learn and develop themselves and their skills. If you are interested in this position, but your previous experience does not perfectly match what is listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right fit for this role, or any other role for that matter.