You have team player skills and are remarkable in frontend development? Then you are who we are looking for at Factorial: a Frontend People Lead (f/m/x) who combines this dual role.
As the lead of an approximately 10-person frontend development team, you will play a key role in the development of our company. You will be an important factor in shaping and achieving our business goals and work in close coordination with management and other leads.
- You have an open ear for your team members and support them in their professional and personal development.
- You support our HR team in the selection of new team members and win fitting talents with your self-developed recruiting strategy.
- You as Frontend Developer accompany various client projects assigned to you in planning, testing and beyond.
- You assist in organizational development with regard to our annual goals and thereby contribute to the company’s evolvement.
- You develop demand-oriented personnel planning and controlling working with other specialist leads and act as a link between the team and management.
- You have at least 5 years of professional work experience in front-end development.
- You hold good insight into human nature in regard to team work and recruiting.
- You ably apply your strong communication skills internally as well as towards customers in German and English.
- You ideally already have practical experience in a management position.
- You bring along a very good self-organization as well as a reliable judgement and decision-making ability.
- You are trained in strengthening, developing and motivating team members.
- You enjoy working in a growing business environment, taking responsibility and continuously improving processes.
- You can quickly navigate different project environments using your problem-solving and analytical skills.
Life at Factorial
Factorial is located in the popular Ottensen district of Hamburg and, in fact, all over the world. Since 2015, we have grown into a team of over 50 dedicated, creative minds. Our roots are in coding – today we accompany our customers from strategy to digital product from a single source.
At Factorial you will find a space where we support and learn from each other. Everyone with a focus on their individual development.
Locally and remotely, we are a steady team. We work interdisciplinary on user-centered interfaces and digital services. New Work, Sustainable Development and Digital Fairness are the guiding ethics of our collaboration.
- Flexibility in working location and working hours.
- Educational Budget and Contribution Days for your self-development.
- Diversity in an international team.
- Work-Life-Support in collaboration with the “Fürstenberg Institut”.
- Language lessons
- Yoga lessons in Hamburg.
- ‘Family-friendly company’ awarded by “Hamburger Allianz für Familien”.
Is it a match?
We look forward to receiving your application by email to Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org.