- You have at least 4 years of professional experience as project manager of digital projects and products.
- You have a very good knowledge in agile project management (Scrum/Kanban), common web tools (Jira/Confluence) and relevant web technologies
- You are well organized, friendly and communicative. You like to work in cross-functional and international teams and communicate very confidently in German and English.
- You work carefully and conscientiously and can quickly familiarize yourself with new contexts.
- You have a strong understanding of technical issues and creation (UX/UI) and work goal-oriented.
- You have already worked with agile teams as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner.
- Experience in SEO and tracking is a bonus.
- You are responsible for the Scrum artefacts, such as Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives as well as Backlog Refinement Sessions.
- You are the central interface between all internal trades, external service providers and the customer.
- You advise our international customers and develop them further.
- For the success of your projects, you will take responsibility for managing the teams, the process and the budget.
- Planning, controlling, invoicing and reporting to the customer is a matter of course for you.
- For you, the success of the project is in the center of attention. You maintain and prioritize the backlog and specify user stories using Jira (or similar software). A complete requirements management is indispensable for you.
- You keep an eye on quality assurance and always make sure that the customer receives a faultless product.
- You enjoy creative and technically complex projects.
What to expect
Factorial is located in the popular Ottensen district of Hamburg and, in fact, all over the world. Since 2015, we have grown into a team of over 50 dedicated, creative minds. Our roots are in coding – today we accompany our customers from strategy to digital product from a single source.
At Factorial you will find a space where we support and learn from each other. Everyone with a focus on their individual development.
Locally and remotely, we are a strong team. We work interdisciplinary on user-centred interfaces and digital services. New Work, Sustainable Development and Digital Fairness are the guiding principles of our collaboration.
- Your work environment is flexible in terms of location and working hours. So you can spend more time with your kids, do sports or push your own projects.
- If — in exceptional cases — you have to work overtime, you can compensate this 1:1.
- You are involved in defining your progress and the areas you want to develop further. You have your own education budget and free time to contribute to open source projects.
- At Factorial, you’ll be part of a diverse, international team driven by an open, fair and inclusive culture. We create your space for creativity and self-fulfilment.
- We offer Work-life services in cooperation with the Fürstenberg Institut.
Is it a match?
We are looking for you as Project Manager on-site in Hamburg or remote. This is a permanent full-time position. We look forward to receiving your application. Apply now via email to Seda at email@example.com.
We like to hire curious people who want to learn and develop themselves and their skills.
If you’re interested in this position, but your previous experience doesn’t perfectly match what’s listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right fit for this role, or any other role for that matter.