September 5, 2023
Senior Drupal Developer (f/m/x)
Fulltime / Parttime | Permanent Position | Hamburg / Remote
You have always had a stronger focus and know your way around it all when it comes to Drupal? Then we are looking forward for you to join Factorial as a passionate Senior Drupal Developer (f/m/x) with at least six years of experience.
When it comes to Drupal based projects, you will support the different teams in the company all around — from building the technical backbone for the product to reviewing the Merge Requests.
- You participate in Drupal based projects to create websites and applications.
- You analyse requirements and provide technical consulting.
- You design data architectures and create the technical backbone of a project.
- You are a sparring partner for our project managers and designers.
- You solve complex technical issues and write clean codes.
- You participate in our knowledge sharing culture and are able to supervise junior colleagues.
- You are familiar with scrum and participate in continuously optimising our process.
- You can communicate complex technical circumstances to a non-technical person.
- You have 6+ years experience in Drupal.
- You are able to work with distributed version control systems, can review Merge Requests and provide helpful feedback to your team members.
- You have collected deep knowledge of database systems, data structures and Drupal’s entity-system.
- You hold sound experience in the development of dynamic websites.
- You are strongly familiar with the programming APIs provided by Drupal.
- You are fluent in English as it is our working language.
- You work with a problem solver attitude and are able to apply that self dependent as well as in a team.
- You have sound knowledge of decoupled setups, design systems and their integration with Drupal.
- You are skilled in programming with frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel as well as common markup languages.
- You gained hands-on experience with developer operations and hosting environments (e.g. LAMP, VMs, docker, kubernetes, etc).
- You have worked in a distributed team before.
- You are organised, open-minded and communicate well.
- You master dealing with different team members empathically and collegially.
Life at Factorial
Factorial is located in the popular Ottensen district of Hamburg and, in fact, all over the world. Since 2015, we have grown into a team of over 50 dedicated, creative minds. Our roots are in coding – today we accompany our customers from strategy to digital product from a single source.
At Factorial you will find a space where we support and learn from each other. Everyone with a focus on their individual development.
Locally and remotely, we are a steady team. We work interdisciplinary on user-centered interfaces and digital services. New Work, Sustainable Development and Digital Fairness are the guiding ethics of our collaboration.
- Flexibility in working location and working hours.
- Educational Budget and Contribution Days for your self-development.
- Diversity in an international team.
- Work-Life-Support in collaboration with the “Fürstenberg Institut”.
- Language lessons
- Yoga lessons in Hamburg.
- ‘Family-friendly company’ awarded by “Hamburger Allianz für Familien”.
Is it a match?
We look forward to receiving your application by email to Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our HR manager Seda will be happy to help you. Call us if you would like to know more about us and this offer.