Factorial is technology partner and develops sophisticated digital products. We have been working with regional and international customers since 2015 and have been growing steadily ever since.
Our team consists of people with different backgrounds and career paths, united by curiosity and passion for technology and digital innovation. We live New Work, appreciate personal responsibility and flexibility.
We are looking for an experienced Drupal Developer to work within our cross functional teams:
- You participate in projects based on Drupal to create websites and applications
- You analyse requirements and provide technical consulting
- You design data architectures and create the technical backbone of a project
- You are sparring partner for our project managers and designers
- You solve complex technical issues and write clean code
- You participate in our knowledge sharing culture and are able to supervise more junior colleagues
- You are familiar with scrum and participate in continuously optimising our processus
- You can communicate complex technical circumstances to a non technical person
- 6+ years experience in Drupal
- Sound experience in the development of dynamic websites
- Deep knowledge of database systems, data structures and drupal’s entity-system
- Deep knowledge of the programming APIs provided by drupal
- You know how to work with distributed version control systems, can review Merge Requests and provide helpful feedback to your team members
- Fluency in English as it is our working language
- A problem solver attitude and the ability to work self dependent as well as in a team
This would be great
- Sound knowledge of decoupled setups, design systems and their integration with drupal
- Programming experience with frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel as well as common markup languages
- Hands on experience with developer operations and hosting environments (LAMP, VMs, docker, kubernetes, etc)
- Experience in working with a distributed team
- You are organized, open- minded and communicate well
- you master dealing with different team members empathically and collegially.
What we offer you
- Extensive development possibilities in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of exchanging experience
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management
- A beautiful office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- Very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit & kicker
- A great cook who prepares lunch for us every 2 weeks.
Please send your application including code samples, your aspired start date and salary expectations by email to our HR Manager Seda. You can reach her at email@example.com.