Are you passionate about innovative interfaces?
Factorial is a young digital agency from Hamburg. Founded in 2015, our team now consists of over 40 creative minds. In our daily work with our clients, we develop and design user-centric interfaces and digital services. In doing so, we rely on excellent technologies from the open source sector. We work together as a team in an interdisciplinary way, learn from each other and offer a collegial environment for the personal development of each individual.
Topics such as new work, sustainability and digital fairness are at the heart of our work. We pursue these aspects to the best of our ability in our daily work, e.g. for dpa (Deutsche Presse-Agentur), Gruner + Jahr, Occhio, the solar system service DZ-4 and several more. Basically, our work is about creating added value for users and supporting our customers in the digital transformation of their processes and business models.
- High demand for contemporary design, idea and tonality
- Extensive experience in the design of responsive user interfaces
- Solid knowledge of component-based design and design systems
- Confident in using common design and prototyping tools, especially Figma
- Basic know-how and feeling for animation and micro interactions Sound knowledge of the frontend workflow
- Experience with agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban
- Independent working style, ability to abstract, accuracy
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- First experiences with lateral leadership
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of the rules for designing accessible interfaces
- Experience in editorial design and content platforms
- Illustration, data visualization
- After Effects/Motion Design, Generative Design
- Leading the UI design process of a project through all phases of the product cycle
- Translating product ideas and usage concepts into concrete design solutions
- Digital branding and definition of the design vision for customer projects
- Creation and production of design systems and user interfaces
- Participation in strategic customer management and new customer acquisition
- Close collaboration within cross-functional teams of developers, project managers, UX/UI colleagues and our clients
- Sparring and further development of our juniors and intermediates
What we offer you
- Extensive opportunities to shape your own career in a fast-growing company
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management in a new work environment
- A beautiful office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- And if we can all meet up again: very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit, lunch & kicker
You can work with us in Hamburg or remotely. This is a permanent position.
It’s a Match?
Please send your compelling portfolio with selected case studies via email to Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to hire curious people who want to learn and develop themselves and their skills. If you’re interested in this position, but your previous experience doesn’t perfectly match what’s listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right fit for this role, or any other role for that matter.