Don’t make me think!
We are a young digital agency from Hamburg. Founded in 2015, our team at Factorial now consists of over 40 creative minds. In our daily work with our clients, we develop and design user-centric interfaces and digital services. In doing so, we rely on excellent technologies from the open source sector. We work together as a team in an interdisciplinary way, learn from each other and offer a collegial environment for the personal development of each individual.
Topics such as new work, sustainability and digital fairness are at the heart of our work. We pursue these aspects to the best of our ability in our daily work, e.g. for dpa (Deutsche Presse-Agentur), Gruner + Jahr, Occhio, the solar system service DZ-4 and several more. Basically, our work is about creating added value for users and supporting our customers in the digital transformation of their processes and business models.
- A mature skillset and methodologies in user centered design, interaction design, information architecture, and adaptability in their application
- Routine in creating and giving presentations
- Confident in using common whiteboarding and design tools such as Miro and Figma
- Knowledge in workshop preparation and facilitation
- Experience working with agile processes
- Independent working style, empathy, ability to think abstractly
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Experience with lateral leadership
Nice to have
- Service design / product design background
- Experience in creating content strategies
- UX Writing
- Copywriting skills
- Leading the UX design process of a project through all phases of the product cycle
- Translating user needs into product ideas and usage concepts
- Incorporating user feedback and business requirements
- Involvement in strategic customer management and new customer acquisition
- Planning and execution of workshops around product discovery
- Strategic consulting for the classification of methods
- Creation and documentation of user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Close cooperation within cross-functional teams of developers, project managers, UX/UI colleagues and our customers
- Technical leadership and further development of our junior*s and intermediates
What we offer
- Extensive creative opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of sharing experiences
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management
- A nice office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- Very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit & table football
You can work with us in Hamburg or remotely. This is a permanent position.
It’s a Match?
Please send your application with meaningful case studies via email to Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We like to hire curious people who want to learn and develop themselves and their skills. If you are interested in this position, but your previous experience does not perfectly match what is listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right fit for this role, or any other role for that matter.