Are you passionate about innovative interfaces?
Factorial is a young digital agency from Hamburg. Founded in 2015, our team now consists of over 40 creative minds. In our daily work with our clients, we develop and design user-centric interfaces and digital services. In doing so, we rely on excellent technologies from the open source sector. We work together as a team in an interdisciplinary way, learn from each other and offer a collegial environment for the personal development of each individual.
Topics such as new work, sustainability and digital fairness are at the heart of our work. We pursue these aspects to the best of our ability in our daily work, e.g. for dpa (Deutsche Presse-Agentur), Gruner + Jahr, Occhio, the solar system service DZ-4 and several more. Basically, our work is about creating added value for users and supporting our customers in the digital transformation of their processes and business models.
- High demand for contemporary design, idea and tonality
- Talent and experience in the design of responsive user interfaces
- Skills and methods in user centered design, interaction design, information architecture and adaptability in their application
- Confident in the use of common design and whiteboarding tools such as Figma and Miro
- Independent working style, ability to abstract, accuracy
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Experience with component-based design and design systems
- Initial experience working with agile processes
- Front-end development basics
- First experience with lateral leadership
- Creation and implementation of digital products and services
- Visual design of digital applications and user interfaces
- Participation in customer development and new customer business
- Close cooperation within cross-functional teams of developers, project managers, UX/UI colleagues and our clients
- Supervision and further development of our junior colleagues
What we offer
- Extensive creative opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Experienced colleagues and a culture of sharing experiences
- A great team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- An annual training budget at your own disposal
- Flexible time management
- A nice office with garden and roof terrace in the heart of Ottensen
- Very good coffee, various drinks, organic fruit & table football
You can work with us in Hamburg or remotely. This is a permanent position.
It’s a Match?
Please send your application with meaningful case studies via email to Seda at email@example.com.
We like to hire curious people who want to learn and develop themselves and their skills. If you are interested in this position, but your previous experience does not perfectly match what is listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right fit for this role, or any other role for that matter.