January 24, 2024
Senior Frontend Developer (all genders)
Fulltime ・ Permanent Position ・ Hamburg / Remote
You are a team player and appreciate close interaction with your colleagues: With your expert knowledge you help to develop breathtaking frontend applications and websites at the highest level. In an environment that allows you to constantly develop personally and professionally, you help to challenge, influence and implement the visions of our clients.
- You take ownership of frontend solutions in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- You plan and implement complex frontend architectures.
- You discuss architectural concepts and API interfaces together with other developers.
- You implement new frontend features or improve existing UI components.
- You translate a design language into a living component library.
- You evaluate the technical feasibility of user interface designs.
- You test and document your code.
- You coordinate with our UX/UI designers.
- You present your work in regular demo meetings.
- You support your team members and frontend colleagues.
- You have at least 6 years of professional frontend development experience.
- You take over responsibility and you are a role model for other developers.
- You are self-organized, open-minded and like to work communicatively.
- You have an eye for design, accessibility and performance.
- A high level of accuracy and quality in development is important to you.
- You have experience with agile processes like Scrum or Kanban.
- You can quickly become productive in different project environments.
- Your good written and spoken German and English skills make your profile perfect.
Working at Factorial
Factorial is a founder-led software agency based in Hamburg, Germany. Our international team of over 50 specialized individuals works at the intersection of technology, design, and strategy to create the best possible user experiences. Since our founding in 2015, we have been actively involved as a member of the Drupal and open-source community. Our custom software solutions have earned us the trust of renowned partners such as Occhio, Finstral, dpa Deutsche Presse-Agentur, and Boehringer-Ingelheim. As a family-friendly company, we have been recognized by the Hamburg Alliance for Families.
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Educational budget for your own professional development
- Contribution Days for your involvement in the open-source community
- Work-Life Support in collaboration with the Fürstenberg Institute
- Language courses for learning German and English
- Yoga classes in Hamburg, once a week
At Factorial, collaboration is at the forefront. We support and learn from each other. We do not discriminate based on origin, skin color, religious affiliation, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other characteristics. Each person contributes to the diversity of our team with their individual strengths.
Interested in getting to know us? Then send us your application with your desired start date and salary expectations via email to Seda. We look forward to meeting you!
Our People and Culture Manager Seda will be happy to help you. Call us if you would like to know more about us and this offer.